Thursday, July 29, 2010

Catching Up ...

First off, I'm so excited to read through the posts for the last little bit and see the progress that has been made. Way to go, ladies - I really could not be more proud of you.

I'm not sure what happened to me. I'm still super-exhausted and I hit a patch of, "I just don't care right now." I got out of the 290's and then I just crashed. I haven't weighed since, and it all seems too hard. I need to get myself replenished and built back up, but every time I think I am, I crash again. The car accident + my dad's illness + my dad's funeral + not enough sleep + not eating enough nutrients + stress with work + stress with social situations + stress with finances + stress with family = Tristi just doesn't care right now.

I'm trying to, I really am. But I may just need more time.

1 comment:

Sabine Berlin said...

I am there with you. I will post my sob story of failure, but know you are not alone and we can do this!!!