Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have a screw loose

Surgery in the morning to remove a screw from my foot. This screw has been causing pain and all kinds of other problems for about 3 years now. I have had it for 4 years. I, however, did not know that I did not need it for the last 3 1/2 years.

There is always the chance that he will not be able to take it out if it gets stuck, but he thinks, according to the x-ray, that it will go well.

The deal is this, I will not be able to run or jump for about 8 weeks. So the treadmill is going to be even more lonely than it has been for the last little bit. And right now is a bad time for that to happen, but I cannot take this pain any longer.

Maybe I'll talk myself into just walking at 2-3 mph so that I can indulge in a few goodies.

Any way, prayers would be nice for success tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jenn Adams said...

(((HUGS))) I hope it all came out okay. ;o) But, really, I hope the surgery went well and that you're recovering well.