Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Sure How

So I am not sure how it happened but I lost 4 pounds last week.

I stuck close to my goals of no seconds, small portions, and no treats except for Sunday up to Friday. Friday I went to the zoo. We saw the baby elephant (so cute!). We walked and walked. We ate an ice cream cone. I ate it thinking this will be my Sunday treat but then came Saturday. I went to a baby shower on Saturday. There were delicious treats and I ate them. I was moderate though. I ate small portions. Sunday I made a roast and potatoes and gravy. Then because my Son begged and it was Conference Sunday I made a chocolate cake. I did stick to my goals of small portions and no seconds but my goal of no treats until Sunday went out the window.

Despite my miraculous weight loss I am going back to my original goals. Why tempt fate right.

Here comes week three.

2 comments: