Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quick Check In

I haven't posted in a while because honestly, not much has changed. I'm still finding it hard to squeeze in exercise time, but doing good with the diet (minus a few snacking episodes this week). I'm still working on starting an exercise group with my Relief Society and have three or four girls interested. We are now working on finding a time we can all agree on. Luckily, one of the girls has keys to the Church building, so we have a place to meet that will fit all of us and our kids. I'm going to try to get it started and going this week, so I'll let you know.

As for my weight, I think I've officially lost two pounds. I haven't seen the up and down, up and down for a couple weeks. Two pounds wouldn't be such a big deal, but these are the two pounds that mean I've got to lose weight before this gets out of hand and I just need to be a little more careful. So I'm feeling good about that.

No comments: