Thursday, October 29, 2009

Back From The Brink

The weight that I regained is now gone! I was down to 169.5. Then I bounced back up to 173. This morning I'm down to 169, so I'm actually down another half pound. Now if I can just keep going in the right direction.

Now that the weather has turned, I have a new weight-lifting regimen. We heat mainly with a wood stove (this is Idaho folks) and a little electric. We just had 6 cords of work delivered, which is stacked in an outbuilding that used to be called a detached garage. It's my son's job to split the wood and stack it on the front porch. I've been helping to carry the log chunks from the garage. I carry just enough to know I've had a good workout, then leave him to it.

2 comments:

ali cross said...

LOL Marta. That's awesome.

Congrats on the weight loss!

Tristi Pinkston said...

That is way awesome, Marta!