Thursday, March 11, 2010

Checkin' in

It has been a while since I've stopped in, so I wanted to let you all know how I'm doing. I'm doing great! Well, that's it then. See you!

Ha ha ha. Just kidding.

I am doing well, though. I'm maintaining at 146 and I feel so good. I've started running again and that feels good too. For a long time I wasn't been able to run because of my foot. I seem to have found the right insole and now I have no pain. That's a first...in five years! I also have a weight-set in my family room so I run on the treadmill while it's cold out and then do weights. After that, I do yoga to stretch out. Every day is better and better and I feel stronger and stronger.

I'm still watching how I eat which is much better since finishing the hcg diet. I've really learned how to eat and cook food in a healthy way. That is not to say I don't fudge once in a while. I still love baked food, fatty food and movie popcorn, but I eat that stuff less and less often. hee hee.

Anyway, that's it in a nut shell. Just plugging away, excited to see you all at the conference in April.

No comments: