Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today Show Segment

I was watching the Today Show this morning and saw a segment about S.O.S dieting dilemmas. I thought I'd share the video for everyone. The part that I listened the best to was at about 1:40. It was a question about "how to not feel hungry right after I've finished eating?"

I like how they explained to seperate yourself from the meal and get yourself involved in something else. It's one of those things that is simple and make sense, but it takes awhile to really understand.

Anyway, here is the link if you are wanting to see it.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/35777923#35777923 .

As for me, I think I've lost a pound. Hard to tell with water weight. But earlier last week the scale was around 197-198. Yesterday it was 195. Now I just need to keep it up. That's the hard part.

UPDATE: I just danced around for 20 mins. Yay! That counts as exercise. And the last 10 mins I had to dance with the 20 pound baby or she could have a fit on the floor. So hopefully that made it even more beneficial.

Put on happy upbeat music and dance. Whatever makes works.

1 comment:

Christine Thackeray said...

That sounds awesome. I should have danced today. I promise I will tomorrow with my burly ten-year-old.