Friday, March 12, 2010

My secrets

Get this. I started adding a couple teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to my crystal light every morning. They say it's a healthy addition to your diet. Like grapefruit, apc burns fat.

Well, I finished the hcg diet three weeks ago as you know, and you're not supposed to let yourself get above 2 pounds of your final weight on shot day. Well, I was there, almost above, so I decided to cut out all starch and sugar and keep taking my acv and see what happened and mind you, I'm still eating a TON!

The first day, I lost a pound and a half. This morning when I weighed myself, I'd lost another pound. I'm back to 145 exactly this morning. Cool, eh? I'm tempted to keep going, and see what happens. hee hee (just to see, you know?)

Also, I have a terrible sweet tooth, so I bought some sugar free chocolates from the store to curb that craving. They taste great and really hit the spot, but you need to be careful, because they are sweetened with sugar alcohol instead of regular sugar and if you eat too many, they'll give you diarrhea! But at least your body doesn't digest it like regular sugar.

I also keep track of every thing I eat at fitday. Check it out. It surprised me how much I was REALLY eating! Anyway, these are my secrets and I'm working out almost every day. I feel so good. Now, if only my damn hormones would join the show.

2 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

At least the sugar alcohol doesn't get you drunk. :)

Sabine Berlin said...

I swear your an inspiration. I know the apple cider vinegar works ( you are using the natural stuff right?) I just have a huge gag reflex and can't do it. I guess I need to build up a tolerance. Way to go!!!!