Wednesday, September 2, 2009

3rd day and going strong

I now know why they have you eat and eat and eat the first three days of the hCG diet. It's to make you hate, hate, hate food! I am so sick of eating, I could puke! (And just might!) I think I've gained 2 or 3 pounds. But I'm not sure since I didn't weigh myself. I didn't want to know. They say that's normal, but yuck! I feel terrible in my own body!

Today, I didn't even feel the shot go in when I gave it to myself! How cool is that? It's so easy. I never thought I'd be able to do that part, but, well, I guess I'm fabulous!

Still no negative side affects but I'm sure there will be because you're not supposed to wear any lotions, creams, hair dye, makeup, moisturizer or anything with a fat base that you're body can absorb. I'm going to be a vision of beauty. Ah, who cares? I'm gonna look great in my tight fittin' jeans!

No comments: