Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jeans

I tried on some blue jeans the other day. I got them on and then tried to walk around in them. Nope. Didn't happen. I promptly unbuttoned them, stuck my feet under my couch and started doing sit ups. Nothing prompts exercise for me like a good reminder that most of my pants don't fit still.

My weight remains unchanged. My diet has been pretty good. I haven't eaten too much junk food and I didn't eat a lot of junk at the birthday party I went to yesterday. I am still doing well with not overeating at dinner and the other day when my husband suggested ice cream, I actually didn't feel like having any. That is a first.

We do have a few leftover yummy brownies in the fridge that we made for the party yesterday, but I've only succombed to eating one of those and not the whole pan.

I'm realizing that even though my diet is tons better than it used to be, I've got to get moving more. Finding the time and making it a priority is still really hard for me. There are things I really just rather do-like the dishes. I never thought I'd ever say that.

Anyway, I'm still here, still the same size, and still trying.

1 comment:

Jenn Adams said...

I'm LOL at your comment about wanting to do the dishes more than exercise.

I think only eating 1 brownie instead of a whole pan and not feeling like eating ice cream are all great signs that you're going in the right direction.

Keep going! I'm sure those jeans will fit again soon if you keep up the good work on your eating and add in some more exercise. :o)