Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

I missed my Sunday weigh in because I haven't been feeling too well. Allergies have got me down and I haven't been doing much of anything. I did weigh myself on Saturday and I was on the lower half of my fluctuating weight, so that is good, especially since I weighed myself in the later afternoon instead of morning. I also found another pair of jeans I can comfortable fit into, so now I've got two pairs of jeans and my yoga pants. I also wore a white button down shirt on Sunday that my mom bought for me this past summer which didn't fit when she gave it to me. So those things are happy!

As for diet, I am still working on not gorging myself as meals, and doing pretty well with it. I have slid back into the chocolate chip habit, though. Things have been so stressful lately that I keep finding my hand in the bag of chocolate chips.

Hopefully my allergy meds will kick in soon, enough to get me some sleep and next week I can start exercising. I sent out an email to a bunch of friends to see if any of them are interested in starting an exercise group and I've gotten quiet a few responses. So hopefully I will soon have people to exercise with me.

1 comment:

Marta O. Smith said...

Don't you love shopping in the back of your own closet and finding things you can fit into again? Or even fit into for the first time!