Monday, September 7, 2009

Saturday Weigh-In

I weighed in on Saturday and on SATURDAY MORNING I was at 204 exactly coming to a total weight loss of six pounds. However . . . this weekend has NOT been good for me! I've snacked and I made snickerdoodles and I snacked. Sigh. So for my next week weigh-in I'm really hoping that I'll still be at 204.

However, most days I did pretty good as far as food goes. As far as keeping my food under control--I seem to be doing okay with food during the weekdays. Now I need to work on controlling the food on the weekends.

Exercise? I'm jealous of those with a wii, but I did bike three times last week and made it to taekwondo once. Hopefully this week I'll bike everyday (that I'm in school) and make it to taekwondo twice.


5 comments:

Christine Thackeray said...

Good for you! Keep it up.

Rebecca Talley said...

Yeah, weekends are hard for me with all of my family home.

Stay with it--congrats on losing some weight!

Shanna Blythe said...

Thanks you guys. I'll probably go a bit lower on calories over the next three days to help out with my 'weekend' problems!

Erin said...

Four pounds is fantastic!!!

Tristi Pinkston said...

Four rocks the house!!