Sunday, September 13, 2009

Down a Size!

I am officially down a pants size! That is happy:) I can wear one of my pre-pregnancy jeans without having to unbutton them halfway through the day. I can zip and button the jeans that are a size smaller than these, but then my innards start feeling all claustrophobic and demand to be given a little more room to roam.

My weight is staying stagnant. I weighed myself this morning and there's really no change. I'm still in the 136 to 138 range. So I guess if I go by the lesser weight, I've lost a total of 4 pounds since starting this whole thing.

I am getting better and better at portion control as far as meals go. Controlling my snacking is getting better a little more slowly.

Exercise remains illusive. But tomorrow we are going to the zoo and it is huge. There will be lots of exercising since we'll be walking all day and I know I'll end up carrying a kid or two at some point.

We'll see how much more exercise I'm able to squeeze in.

3 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Wooohoooo!!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I can't wait until I weigh as much as you! That is around my goal but I am pretty tall! lol

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I can't wait until I weigh as much as you! That is around my goal but I am pretty tall! lol