Tuesday, September 1, 2009

hCG update

Today was my first official day of giving myself the hCG shot. I got it ready and hesitated for only a moment. Then I stuck that blasted thing right in! It didn't even hurt. I am so proud of myself! Then when I was getting ready for the day, I decided it was time pluck the bushes above my eyes. Now THAT hurt! It hurt way more than the tiny needle in my thigh. Dang!

So, I have felt really good and have no noticeable side affects yet. I do NOT love the gorging thing though. I always feel too full. Yuck! It will be nice to not eat very much starting on Thurs.

So I have been doing some studying and the doctor who invented this diet seems to think obesity is a disease and that the overeating comes after, not before the weight gain. He claims this is as close to a cure as is possible so far with our medical advances. I've talked to a lot of people who have done this diet and love it. I am amazed. It's like, once you start, others come out of the woodwork who have done it too.

There is a lot of good info out there.

Here are a few sites to check out if you are so inclined.
http://www.hcgprotocol.com/vids.htm
http://amiehcg.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Thanks Melissa! Glad to hear you're doing so well. Going to go check out that info now!