Saturday, January 30, 2010

9lbs down

So I decided to post my monthly weight loss tonight since tomorrow I get that chocolate birthday cake and who knows what it will do to me? :) But as of January 1st I have lost 9 pounds and have made it back into the 170's. Okay so 179.6, but it has been awhile since I have seen that number and it was a happy dance moment. Leptin has been going good. I have not had a problem with eating just 3 meals a day. I think it helps me cut the calories back as well. I didn't do great with Leptin today because I had some of the kid's lemonade while at the mall because I was thirsty and had left my water bottle in the car. And then tonight we had a Mrs. America party for my girls and their friends with cupcakes and ice cream, and I will admit to licking both frosting and ice cream off my fingers as I served it. Not too much of a bad of a thing, but kinda going against the whole no food between meals or after dinner thing. Next week I am going to add uping my water intake into the equation, but I am going to let myself splurge a little on my birthday, so I hope that doesn't kill me too much.

5 comments:

Sabine Berlin said...

Should have waited till this morning to post! The scale said 178. So that is just over 10 pounds! Wahoo!

Shanna Blythe said...

Wow. Amazing weight loss. Congratulations.

Tristi Pinkston said...

That's so awesome!! Ten pounds in less than a month - you go, girl!

I also have to say, what a fun mom you are. :)

Rebecca Talley said...

That's wonderful!! Keep going! You can do it.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Great job! I know how hard it is. I go through the same thing with the hcg diet. It's hard not to cheat, but seeing those pounds melt is so wonderful. I think I'm going to do one more round of the hcg and then I'll be done.

Good luck with your method. It sounds great!