Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm Still Here

by Rebecca Talley

Yep, I disappeared. What with all the Christmas stuff and trying to finish my current manuscript, I kinda got lost. But, I'm baaaaaack!

For the last two weeks, I haven't been very good with my eating nor have I really exercised. I did try out the Wii exercise thingy we got, but I haven't been doing my regular 30-60 minute exercising. And, I've been eating goodies. I'm sure I've gained weight, but haven't had the courage to get on the scale. I've decided it's very hard to keep on my eating and exercising plans when all of my kids, and my husband, are home.

However, starting next Monday, when everyone goes back to school and work, I will be exercising with Gilad each morning on FitTV, doing Phase 1 of the South Beach diet, and working like a madwoman on my manuscript. Oh, and cleaning my house after two weeks of abandon (at least I've kept up on laundry so we have clean underwear--that's something, right?).

Goals for January:

Exercise 5 times a week, 30-60 minutes.
Phase 1 for two weeks--hopefully losing 5 pounds--then Phase 2.
Finish my maunscript and get it submitted.
Clean my house.

Big Weight Loss Goal:

Lose 15 lbs by LDStorymakers Conference in April.

I just stepped on the scale. Gained 3 pounds--not as bad as I'd feard, but not super great either. So off I go . . . .

1 comment:

Kimberly Job said...

You keep up on your laundry? I know you have as many kids as I do, so share your secret. :)

Good luck on the weight loss goals.