Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yes it's me!

Yes, it's me...the diet drop out. I gained weight in the holiday months and was not very happy with myself. I decided to hop onto the HCG bandwagon and see how it's works for me. With the theory that my metabolism will be re-set, I needed to try this.

I have been on the Phase 1 of the diet, where I eat only raw, whole foods. I won't start the HCG until phase 1 is over. In the past week I have lost 7 pounds. I am excited to be trying something different, though right now I wish that I were somewhere else. My kids made a chocolate cake tonight and I snuck a bite. I am feeling so GUILTY here!

eating385_143278a.jpg


I know that this plan will not be easy, but I have seen so many friends and ward members using this plan and losing tons of weight. So Melissa, thanks for your initial pep talk and I am sure that we will be talking soon.

After I lose the weight that I want, I will be heading back to my weight watchers plan of monitoring points of the food I eat. I also hope that I will learn to like eating the whole, natural foods. Getting back to nature can't be a bad thing.

4 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

You can do it!! Natural foods do taste good ... most of them ... they just taste different.

Kimberly Job said...

I used HCG and lost around 25 pounds, some of which is back after returning to my normal poor eating habits.

Shanna Blythe said...

Seven pounds is AWESOME!! And you aren't even on the shots yet, right? That rocks!

I've also had a lot of friends who have done this diet. It seems to successful for so many people. You can do this. Just remember that it isn't forever and getting yourself into the habit of smaller portions will only help you after.

Good luck!!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I'm confused a bit here. Phase 1 is loading. You should do two load days and start the shots on those days. You need to eat as much fat as you can. McDonalds, Olive Garden, doughnuts, anything and everything you can. Phase 2 is where you start the 500 cals. If you have any questions, please call me. I've done the diet twice now. Good luck! You can also email me at mcunn@comcast.net