Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm dying! I can't take it anymore! That's why I'm here on the computer instead of in the kitchen with everyone else.

My husband made this fabulous smelling stew with sweet potatoes, onions, potatoes and the best roast you've ever tasted. It just falls apart. He also made corn bread. That was the kicker. I LOVE bread--any kind. So I had to run away and hide in my room. You cannot cheat on the hcg diet or it will put you three days behind.

This is the hard part of this diet. If I couldn't smell it, I'd be fine. What I get to eat is no where near as tasty as everything the rest of the fam. eats, but I only have two and a half weeks to go. I've lost almost five pounds in the week I've been on it. That is always nice.

So, off I go to feel deprived and do more edits. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Oh, man! That stinks! You shouldn't have to hide in your room. Good on him for cooking, but did he have to cook something you couldn't have?

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

He ALWAYS cooks something I can't have! It's not his fault though. On the hcg diet, you have to be pretty exact where the protein and veggies are concerned. I don't want my kids to have to sacrifice just because I am, but believe me, it's hard at times.