Friday, January 22, 2010

Progress is Mine!

First off, welcome to Sabine, our newest blogger. I've known her since I was a teenager, and she's seen me at every stage of my weight journey ... oh, hold on. I don't think she ever saw me at my skinniest, which was when I got married. I shall take care of that right now:

Okay, now she's seen me in all my stages. :) But now I can't get Blogger to let me rearrange elements on the sidebar, so she has to just sort of dangle up there at the top until I figure it out. :)

Moving into the message for today ...

I've been paying a lot more attention to my fat intake. For so long, I've been living on autopilot, just moving from task to task to task. That's how weight creeps on, when we're not looking. We've talked a bit in the past how hard it's been for me to shift my focus onto myself. When you have four children who are home schooled and you work full-time from home, it gets hard to find those minutes to think about yourself. I'm working on it, though, I really am!

I mentioned that my blood pressure has gone down a lot already, and that's awesome. But perhaps the most measurable progress is in my weight.

Are you ready?

Can I say it?

I'm now at 277.5, which is a total loss so far of 7 pounds. 7 pounds for Tristi! Go, Tristi! Go, Tristi!

6 comments:

Sabine Berlin said...

Thanks for the intro! Good Job1 Way to go.

Unknown said...

Way to go! Inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Marta O. Smith said...

Wow! I am so impressed. If I'm doing the math right, that's 7 pounds in 2 weeks. Your body is rewarding you for paying attention to yourself.

Sandra said...

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it