Monday, January 25, 2010

The end and the beginning!

Hey guys. That leptin diet sounds interesting but I think I like the hcg diet better. That could be because I've done it twice with amazing results. I'm all done with the twenty three days and am starting off phase three at 148. I feel so good! So thin! That is the best part! I love how I look. I'm going to go the rest of the way just eating the phase three part which is basically no starch and sugar, but I can eat as much as I want including healthy fats.

The first time I did it, I wasn't as committed. This time, I'm die hard! I'm going to make this work. I refuse to grow old feeling like crap. The worst part is I've lost my boobs. I mean, dang! I never thought I'd be one to consider a boob job, buy hey, my mind wanders there sometimes. We'll see. I want to see about getting fit and strong before I do anything drastic! =)

Good luck with all your goals!

4 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Okay, this is kind of a weird question, but we're mostly girls here, right? Rob's not around and I did invite a guy but he's not on yet ... how did you lose the boobs? Was that before the HGC or because of it?

Tristi Pinkston said...

Oh, and by the way, post some pictures so we can see your skinny self!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

The problem was that I wasn't very big to ever begin with. After having kids and gaining weight, I had great boobs. I loved them. They were the only thing I loved about my fat. HCG only attacks abnormal fat. The fat that shouldn't be there, so your boobs will go back to the size they'd normally be if you hadn't gained a lot of weight.

Well, mine were small and now are stretched out AND small. Like jalapeno peppers! Argg! lol It's what many thin women go through. after nursing. The stretched out nothing! So the hcg didn't do anything wrong, it just shrank the whole package. I wish I could have picked which places lost and which didn't but I'd rather have small boobs and small hips than the alternative! LOL

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Oh, I'll get some picks. I'm so used to NOT wanting my picture taken that I have bad habits! Don't expect anything in a bikini! LOL