Monday, January 4, 2010

Update

Today is my second day on the hcg diet, but officially my fourth. The first two days were load days in which I gained 4 pounds. I think I've explained before that you have to eat as much fat on those first two days as you can.

Anyway, I started out at 160, went to 164 on the load days, then went back to 160 on the first day of actual dieting and today, the fourth day, I weight 158.6. Woo hoo! I am supposed to lose about a pound a day. I love this diet. It's so easy compared to any others I've tried. I'm doing it with one of my dearest friends. We started out at the same weight. Hope I win! he he

So, I'll keep you posted of my progress. I'm only doing a short stint of 23 days this time. I should lose 15 to 20 pounds in that time period. We'll see. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Cheering you on!!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Sunny, I used to think that same thing until I learned about the diet. It's the hcg that makes the 500 calories possible. I'm honestly nothungry. Without the hcg, you'd starve. The way it works is that it dissolves the fat cell and everything in it. This process releases up to 3500 calories a day. So you burn up your own abnormal fat. It doesn't touch the good fat. They aren't sure why, but that's basically how it works.

Kimberly Job said...

Very cool! I tried hcg and lost 24 pounds, unfortunately, some of that has returned. Dangit! Good luck.

Kellie said...

Good luck with it! Sounds like it works really fast.