Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update

I haven't written for a while, but just to post and update . . .

I'm in phase three of the hcg diet and doing fine. You're not supposed to let your weight go more than two pounds over the weight you were on the day of your last shot. So far so good for me. It is hard not to indulge though. For these three weeks while my body sets its new base weight I need to eat proteins and and veggies with no starch and low sugar. After these three weeks, then you slowly add those things like bread, high-sugar fruit and pasta back in.

I am going to do one more short round of the hcg diet though. I'll start again Valentines weekend. I planned it that way so that Valentines day would be a load day. I find myself cheating a bit more now that I decided to do another round. Bad writer! Bad bad bad! But what can I say? I miss toast with grape jelly! I only had one piece!

So I'm sticking at about 150, give or take a few ounces. I hope to get down to 140 after the next round. Let me tell you, it felt good to wear a pencil skirt to church today and dang, I looked good! Woo hoo!

5 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Pencil skirt?? You go, girl!

Tristi Pinkston said...

Oh, those question marks weren't to indicate that I don't know what a pencil skirt is. :) I do know, and I'm fighting jealousy. But I'm very, very happy for you!!

Why Not? Because I Said So! said...

You are such an inspiration to me! I know that this program works. I have never felt so good and had this much energy in a long time! Keep it up!!

We are both going to be smokin hot in April!! Well, you wil be there before me, but I am trying. ;)

Jenn Adams said...

Great Job!

Jenn Adams said...

Great Job!