Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bad News and Good News

The bad news is that I'm sick again ... the air pollution hit me really hard last week and the sinuses are very unhappy with me.

The good news is that I went to the doctor yesterday (yes, that is good news - keep reading) and they took my blood pressure. It's down appreciably. Yay! I've been watching my fat intake more closely and I think those triglycerides are noticing the difference. This is not to say that I've been perfect, by any means, but I think it shows that everything we do can add up to a positive result.

Now that I've assured you that I'm not dead ... I'm going back to bed.

1 comment:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

You poor thing. I've been sick with a cold this week too. It's the first time this season. I wonder if it was the pollution?

My husband has asthma and really struggles in this weather. I sure you get to feeling better soon. Can't wait to see you at the conf.