Sunday, August 30, 2009

Checking In

So I have found that I am an inconsistant blogger when I don't have good news to share. Which is really not very accountable. So I had better post and be more accountable! I have had another stay-in-place week, it seems like it is just so hard with everything on my plate. But my kitchen is finally all repainted, and looking very nice if I do say so myself. And my bathroom is as done as I can get it since plumbing is not my forte. I was able to take a bath in my tub for the first time in four months-yay! Now the only thing left to do is hook up the sink and the toilet, which I will try to do myself if another week goes by without it getting done. I am really looking forward to school starting, as I will be able to get out of the house to exercise in between my kiddos going to school and my extra kiddos showing up and it won't mean my having to wake up before dawn.

I am hoping next week I will be able to stick to a stricter diet and utilize my Wii Fit more. I am still in project mode, two friends decided they are finally getting married and gave everyone 10 days advance notice of their elopement. And a cousin just got engaged. So I am working on the crocheted blankets I make for wedding gifts that take a month apeice to make and hoping to make them both in one month instead of two more months in project mode.

No comments: