Friday, August 14, 2009

Day Four: Too Much Soup

I had soup for lunch and for dinner yesterday. This is absolutely unforgivable, and I have no intent to continue this trend in the future. Soup is not a meal; it is a side dish. It's a savory beverage. Combine that with a breakfast of cereal, and that's three meals eaten with a spoon in one day. Like I said, unforgivable.

I only had one true indulgence, which was my nightly Oreo. (Well, my nightly four Oreos.) But at least I got to actually chew something. Stupid soup.

As for exercise, there was still nothing more than walking to and from work. However, I had to do it three times, because I first forgot the office keys, and then later discovered that I'd also forgotten my laptop power cord. Fortunately, unintentional exercise still counts.

I weighed myself this morning and I've lost three pounds. I don't believe it. Monday is the official weigh-in day, so we'll see what that says.

3 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Soup isn't bad depending on what kind it was. The creams are what we need to stay away from, but stews and the kind with a liquid broth are good. At least, I think so!

Shauna said...

I cannot eat that much soup. Flavored water is not my cup of tea.

Pun intended.

Rebecca Talley said...

3 pounds is great. My husband walks during his lunch break and he used a pedometer to see how much he walks in a day and it was up to 5 miles. Walking is good.