Thursday, August 13, 2009

Set Backs, Already?


By Christine Thackeray

Okay, so eating-wise I've been PERFECT!! Well, sort of. This morning I didn't get out of my room until noon (up at six but playing around.) I ate breakfast at 2 pm. Not quite my every 90 minute thing. I think I'm the only person on earth that gains weight by only eating once a day, but my body just shuts down and hugs on.

Exercise-wise I've been awful. The first day I was good, then Tuesday I slept in and had meetings at night. Yesterday my husband was working on his masters and asked for my help when I had planned to swim. It was fun because we shot over to "The Coffee Cottage" which has internet and had slushies while we worked on his assignments. He thought he was in a den of iniquity because it has "coffee" in the name.

Today I planned on getting out but decided to put some finishing touches on a story and missed swim time. Then I had a dental appointment during the noon swim and tonight I've got Cub Scout Committee meeting. Am I really up to getting to the pool at 9:30pm?

We'll see, but don't hold your breath. Ugh.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

One step at a time is better than no steps at all! It's hard to balance everything we want to do in the time we have to do it!

Kellie said...

That sounds like me! Better luck on Friday!

Tristi Pinkston said...

Christine, I gain weight eating nothing, too. :)