Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sorry I've Been MIA

Although, I don't know if you can call it MIA if there's been no action! :-P

I haven't gotten a workout in since I "started." I realized yesterday that I think I might have to just wait until school starts on Monday and I can get into somewhat of a routine before I really hit it hard.

However, I did a much better job yesterday on the whole eating part of the plan. I didn't snack nearly as much throughout the day, and aside from a handful of chocolate-covered-almonds (really shouldn't have bought those!) I only drank water after 10 or so.

And, I was down 1 lb this morning from when I weighed myself initially a couple days ago. So, there you have it.

I'll be back with more updates next week. :o)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Even a little step is a step in the right direction. I would encourage you to just do what you can as you have time to instead of putting it off to a day you can do everything. I have started and stopped so many times and I find that I get more accomplished as I just fit things in instead of putting off to a "better" day because the perfect day never comes!

Tristi Pinkston said...

Sounds pretty good to me!