Sunday, August 9, 2009

First Post by Grandma Ruthe

Tomorrow, Tristi and I begin our work in earnest...the serious work of losing weight. We have already weighed in, and we didn't like what we saw. It hurt the eyes, in fact. The goals set are
ambitious, but doable. We approach with trepidation, but courage.

We are doing the Body for Life program. I am going to lose 20 lbs in the first phase. Hopefully, this will be done by Thanksgiving. Afterward, if it's too much fun to stop, I'll go for another 10. I will then be svelte and gorgeous.

Here are some before pictures.

3 comments:

Jenn Adams said...

Go Ruthie! I have had a lot of luck with the Body for Life program. I know you'll do great, too. :o)

Jenn Adams said...

Sorry Ruthe, I just noticed I spelled your name wrong. I try to be careful about that. :o)

Shauna said...

Good Luck on reaching your goals!