Sunday, August 30, 2009

Starting Tomorrow. For Reals.

I've had a hard time getting into the groove. In fact, I can't even find it most days.

But now that we've settled into somewhat of a routine at school and life is evening out a bit, I think I'm ready to start back into a real life exercise and nutrition plan.

Now, my only decision is going to be whether I should hit the treadmill or the pool. Decisions, decisions. I better make the decision quick, though, or the day will slip by while doing absotively nothing.

So . . . . . . running it will be. *gulp* It's always so painful when I haven't done it in a while. If I don't post again by tomorrow night to tell you how it went, could someone send an ambulance to my house? ;o)

Signed,
Shaking in Her Boots (a.k.a. Shaking in Her Running Shoes)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

So glad your schedule has calmed down enough that you can start a routine! Good luck on running, I'm sure the ambulance won't be necessary!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Speaking from experience, Don't start out running. Start walking and add a minute of jogging here and there. Gradually work up to running more than walking, but don't go full bore right at the beginning! lol It hurts to much and does more damage than good. Give yourself time to fall in love with the sport and picture the fat melting away! Good luck!