Sunday, August 30, 2009

HCG update! Woo hoo!

Let me first say . . . I LOVE THE NEW LOOK! So cute!

So, I thought I'd let you all know that I am starting the HCG diet tomorrow. I am very excited and nervous but have a very good feeling about it. I also just found out that one of my dear friends has been doing it for the past few months. What a small world. Who'd a thunk it?

Anyway, I know it's a diet that most people have a lot of questions about. I will keep you up to date on a day to day basis, sharing how I feel, and any side affects etc...

Also, I've gotten to know quite a few people who have done this diet with complete success. Everyone seems to think it is the best thing they have done to lose weight.

My turn.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Good luck! So excited for you, thank you for keeping us updated on this!