Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day One

When I woke up this morning, I was in a great mood. I stood on the scale and was down FOUR pounds which was shocking but probably a result of staying in the jacuzzi talking to friends for so long that my face stayed red for about an hour afterwards. (Water weight.)

I swam yesterday, was great with eating and even jumped in the pool in my backyard to play with the kids which I have never done before. (I was afraid the cheap ladder would break.) Today, I've been alright but not really. I was going to swim in the morning, but my husband needed me to be his secretary.

I've got a mountain of laundry and a boatload of things to do, so I better get running. Cross your fingers that today's as good as yesterday.

Yesterday's Success: It would have to be the hour I spent swimming with the kids. I had a blast. Or it may have been the fact that we actually had FHE. Yeah!

5 comments:

Marta O. Smith said...

Sounds like a fun FHE! And 4 pounds. Wow!

Shauna said...

What a great first day! Wonderful job!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

That's fabulous! Saying goodbye to the ole water weight is such a great motivator.

Josi said...

Cool idea to blog about this, you guys. I wish you the very best of luck!

Tristi Pinkston said...

FHE is a total success!!