Monday, August 24, 2009

End of Week Two

And the verdict is: no weight loss this week. But, no weight gain, either. I'm conditionally pleased. The important lesson I learned this week is that I still ate all the foods I wanted to, but smaller amounts, and maintained my weight. That means that if I can ever get my lazy butt to do some exercise, then I might just lose some more weight.

The other good news is that my wife has decided to finally start blogging here. I think it's because she was displeased with my descriptions of her dieting techniques. That's kind of how our marraige works: I kind of pretend like I'm running things, do a mediocre job, and then she says "Fine. I'll do it myself." And then she punches me in the eye.

2 comments:

Rebecca Talley said...

My husband has lost 20 lbs just by cutting back on his portions. He still eats whatever he wants, but smaller sizes. And he exercises during his lunch break.

Shauna said...

lol. I love your posts they are so funny.
Sometimes learning is the step we need to be on to get us to our final goals.