Friday, August 21, 2009

Tristi's Check-In

This is a covered wagon, sometimes called a Conestoga and even a prairie schooner.

This is known as a Western wagon.

This is a wagon by Cadillac.

This is a little red wagon.

This is a Kona Paddy Wagon.

And this is a real paddy wagon.


What do all these pictures have in common, you ask? They all show wagons.

And I have fallen off every single one of them.

The last week has been an absolute stress nightmare - from overflowing toilets to impossible deadlines to dryer doors getting bent off their hinges to a pet rat with a flesh-eating disease and children trying to kill each other ... and I haven't been getting enough sleep to stave off the stress. I shall now show you a few more pictures to illustrate what my life has been like.

Things have calmed down considerably and it is my goal to get back on track. In the meantime, I'm going to be good for a little while before I weigh - if I did it right now, I'm sure I'd lose all the rest of whatever zebra stripes I still have.

I'm really proud of all of you - keep at it!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

aw I'm sorry you've been so stressed!! I have to say, though, your pictures have brightened my day.

Kellie said...

I'm sorry! I know what it's like. Feeling it right now. . . .

Christine Thackeray said...

Cute, cute, cute. It was worth falling off the wagon for such a great blog. Now let's get up and dust ourselves off. It's a process and I have a feeling I'm not going anywhere until I learn it.