Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reporting In

Yesterday I had a salad for dinner.

Today
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions. V-8 juice.
Lunch: 1 oz. bag of almonds (I was in town all day and didn't get a chance to eat a real lunch)
Dinner: Black beans, tortilla chips, 3 taquitos (not sure if taquitos pass the SB test).

I've been painting my basement and then took my daughter to town to try to find a used car (which we didn't). I went directly to a baby shower and rushed home for home teachers. I did not exercise to my DVD, but decided that painting for almost 4 hours could count as exercise.

I'm also trying to drink 3-4 quarts of water each day.

3 comments:

Heather Moore said...

Your food is like Gourmet compared to mine.

Tristi Pinkston said...

From how sore my muscles were the last time I painted, I would have to say that yes, painting is exercise. :)

Shauna said...

It's hard to get everything fit into one day! I have to agree, though, painting is totally exercise!