Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello all!

So, I haven't checked in much in the last week. It's hard after doing so many diets to want to keep trying. Not that I've given up. I'm probably just hormonal!

But I go to a homeopathic doctor who does the HCG diet and I've been thinking of doing that. It's kind of pricy but he says he's had 100% success with it. He's offered it for quite a while and has even done it himself. He lost 50 lbs and has kept it off. His assistant lost over 100 lbs and kept it off. I'm pretty amazed. Maybe I'll start after the holidays! lol

Anyway, I've done well today. I had homemade oatmeal with a sliced banana for breakfast, yogurt and corn chips for lunch and now I'm starving!

7 comments:

Christine Thackeray said...

Wow, you will have to tell us the details if you do the HCG diet. Good luck and keep it up.

Shauna said...

This is the first I've heard of the HCG diet but after looking at it, it sounds wonderful! Let us know if you go with it and how it goes!

Marta O. Smith said...

The HCG diet looked really good at first, then I started reading more reviews and it started looking a little scary.

www.diestsinreview.com/diet_column/07/hcg-diet-look-elsewhere-for-weight-loss/

Erin said...

I agree with Marta. I think it looks a little scary and it doesn't teach how to eat when you are done loosing weight.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

The thing is, you need to find the right doctor. And this diet is safe. HCG is a natural hormone that our bodies make when we are pregnant. It doesn't hurt us.

The way it works is that it actually dissolves the fat cell wall and then the fat. That cell is GONE. This doctor is really great who does it. Of course it gets bad publicity. It works! I personally know two people who have done it. Don't believe everything you read on the computer. I've been researching this and talking with this doctor AND talking to people who have done it. He has explained (in detail) exactly how it works and what happens and how well his patients are taken care of. The more I learn, the better it sounds. And yes, this doctor teaches you(in detail) how you should be eating etc...

This diet has been used in Europe for years. It's just pricey. But to each, his own.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

One other thing. Read the comments of people who have done it.

Tristi Pinkston said...

I've never looked into that diet - let us know if you decide to go for it and how it works!