Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Weird Dream


By Christine


So last night I dreamed that my husband bought a new house for us that I had never seen. He showed me around and I opened the first door and there was a jacuzzi in the bedroom. I was surprised. So I opened the next door and there was a glass door leading to the backyard where a huge pool shimmered in the afternoon sun. The last door I opened led to an indoor swimming pool. Do you think my subconscious was telling me something?


Yes, I got up and swam today. First time all week.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Yay! Glad you got some swimming in! I always feel so much better after I swim, I think it's much nicer to my back than anything else is. That sounds like it was a fun dream!

Jenn Adams said...

Now you have me itching for a swim. Maybe I'll run off to the gym later today . . . :o)

Tristi Pinkston said...

When the day comes that I can wear a suit and make it from the side of the pool into the water without feeling as if everyone is staring at me, I too shall swim.

For right now ... not so much. :)