Monday, August 17, 2009

Redo on the Weigh In

I may have been a bit hasty Sunday. I didn't account for the fact that I weighed myself in the late evening and after dinner. This morning my scale was much kinder. 136 instead of the extra pound it had given me last night (139).

So me and the scale are on speaking terms again. We've just learned that we can't see each other at night or after meals. Only in the morning. Before breakfast. When I'm still starving.

This weekend was ok. I took lots of trips up and down our stairs trying to clean the house, and since the kids were on a mission to make the house messy, I got lots of exercise in. I did have some fast food on Saturday, but we were out and about and didn't have time to go all the way home for lunch.

We also went bowling, which isn't an aerobic exercise, but my arms did get a work out with the ball:)

My exercising goal this week is to go pilates 3 times and my walking video 2 times. I guess I should go get started!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

=D I like that! I always weigh in the mornings before getting all the way dressed and eating, it's a much kinder number. I like how you phrased it: "We've just learned that we can't see each other at night or after meals" That's just an awesome line!